The plan builds on the work that the City of Ballarat and wider community are already undertaking to reduce emissions in order to achieve an environmentally sustainable future.
How to have your say
We’d love for you to tell us how we can all deliver net zero emissions by 2030. You can provide general comments to the Plan or tell us what you think by answering the questions below.
- What do you like about the plan/outcomes/actions?
- What are the gaps? What additional programs or actions would you like to see happen?
- What assistance is needed by you/ your group / your business to reach net zero emissions by 2030?
- What is the role of Council in helping to deliver a net zero emissions community?
- What else would you like to tell us?
Email: email@example.com with Draft Ballarat Net Zero Emissions Plan in the subject line.
Post: Letter addressed to Carbon Neutrality Sustainable Officer and can be mailed to Post Office Box 655 Ballarat VIC 3353 quoting the reference Draft Ballarat Net Zero Emissions Plan.
Submissions are invited and will be received by Council until 5pm Sunday 28 August 2022.